Membership has its benefits!
Join the Arboretum
As a non-profit organization, we rely on your support. Your membership dollars help us improve our experiential education programs, expand our conservation efforts, maintain regular event programming, and support facility and rental space renovations.
Benefits of Membership
- FREE garden admission including admission to more than 330 gardens nationwide through the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Admissions Program) For details, visit ahsgardening.org
- Subscription to monthly membership newsletter.
- Free Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine subscription.
- Early admission to our Annual Plant Sale and early Summer Camp registration.
- 10% discount on purchases in our Gift Shop.
- Discounted admission to Wildflower Walks and Bird Walks.
- Exclusive member discounts on concert and event tickets, plant sales and Summer Camps.
- Discounts on native plants at Warner’s Nursery
- Subscription to monthly volunteer newsletter.
- All membership levels receive 2 guest passes except for business level whose terms will be negotiated.
Membership LevelsOur memberships are named after native plant species. Choose from:
- Individual- ASTER $45 – 1 adult +dogs
- Dual- BUTTERCUP $75 – 2 adults +dogs
- Family- CLIFFROSE $100 -2 adults + children (ages 5-17) +dogs
- Extended Family- PONDEROSA $250 – 4 adults + children (5-17) +dogs
- Business- LUPINE $500 and up– Please contact the Executive Director to tailor membership benefits to your needs. Options include guest passes, complementary tickets to events, rental space discount, and more! Call 928-774-1442 opt.1 or email Nate.Omeara@thearb.org
The Transition Zone Horticultural Institute, Inc. dba The Arboretum at Flagstaff is a501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, TIN 94-2788812.
Your donation maybe tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please contact your tax professional for the deductibility of your donation.
Already a member?
Have you considered giving the gift of membership? Or possibly setting up a donation to help us grow our capacity to do good things.