We could use your support...
The Arb needs your donations & memberships more than ever to keep the plants growing, the lights on & staff to maintain it all. Not only that, we have so many projects, programs, gardens and initiatives worthy of support, some of these are Milkweed for Monarchs, the Penstemon Collection, our Mushroom Garden, Summer Camp Scholarships, Environmental Education & more. Donating to our greatest needs allows us to use the funds where they are desperately needed. If one of our programs speaks to your heart, you can direct your donation there - just leave a note when you're checking out.
Don't have the resources to donate today? Perhaps you have something on our wish list gathering dust that you are able to donate.
- #1 priority is an Electric Golf cart (gently used or new) so those with limited mobility can tour the garden with a docent
- A small electric utility vehicle, such as a Gator (gently used or new) to haul plants & equipment around our 200 acres
- Up-to-date laptop computers
- Lawn mowers, self-propelled and riding - 200 acres is a lot to manage!
- EZ Up 10 x 10 canopies to replace our broken ones
- Pick up truck (gently used or new) that can be used as a plow truck, among other things
- Gift certificates to Michael’s, Sam’s Club, Home Depot for supplies for camps, repair & cleaning supplies and let's be honest, toilet paper.
- Large ceramic or earthenware display planting pots (gently used or new)
- Garden carts (gently used or new) with a handle & stable wheels
- Garden statuary (gently used or new)
- Watering cans, any size
- Nitrile gloves–all sizes
- Pruning shears/ garden snips (gently used or new)
- 3/4″ garden hose
- 3/4″ garden hose manifolds, spray wands, valves
- Hand held GPS units (such as Garmin 60csx or Pro)
- Backpack sprayer (new)
- ABC fire extinguishers (10lb or 20lb) (new)
- Rain Barrels
- Tarps (new)
- Wood chip mulch