We could use your support...
The Arb needs your donations & memberships more than ever to keep the plants growing, the lights on & staff to maintain it all. Not only that, we have so many projects, programs, gardens and initiatives worthy of support, some of these are Milkweed for Monarchs, the Penstemon Collection, Summer Camp Scholarships, Environmental Education & more. Donating to our greatest needs allows us to use the funds where they are desperately needed. If one of our programs speaks to your heart, you can direct your donation there - just leave a note when you're checking out.
If you prefer, you can mail your donation to us at
4001 S. Woody Mountain Rd., Flagstaff, AZ 86005
Don’t have the resources to donate today? Perhaps you have something on our wish list gathering dust that you are able to donate or are willing to consider a charitable bequest in your estate planning.
- A small electric utility vehicle, such as a Gator (gently used or new) to haul plants & equipment around our 200 acres
- Cast iron bistro sets
- Lawn mowers, self-propelled and riding - 200 acres is a lot to manage!
- EZ Up 10 x 10 canopies to replace our broken ones
- Pick up truck (gently used or new) that can be used as a plow truck, among other things
- Gift certificates to Michael’s, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, Amazon for supplies for educational camps, repair & cleaning supplies.
- Large ceramic or earthenware display planting pots (gently used or new)
- Garden carts (gently used or new) with a handle & stable wheels
- Watering cans, any size
- Pruning shears/ garden snips (gently used or new)
- 3/4″ garden hose
- 3/4″ garden hose manifolds, spray wands, valves
- Hand held GPS units (such as Garmin 60csx or Pro)
- Backpack sprayer (new)
- ABC fire extinguishers (10lb or 20lb) (new)
- Rain Barrels
- Tarps (new)
- Wood chip mulch is needed all season long
A Gift in Your Will or Living Trust
Estate planning is among the most important things you can do for your loved ones (and causes). It is, however, a task many dread and put off dealing with until later in life. Most estate planners recommend establishing a plan sooner than later, and reviewing and, if necessary, updating that plan every five to ten years, or whenever you have a significant life event.
Adding a gift (also known as a charitable bequest) to your will or living trust is an excellent (and tax-efficient) way to make a lasting positive impact on your community, and it is much easier than you may think! So whether you are updating an existing plan or drafting your first, by including a gift to The Arb you are ensuring that we can continue our mission for years to come!
- Contact us at 928.774.1442 or email@example.com with any questions about programs or specific uses to direct any donations.
- Consult with your legal and tax advisor(s).
- If you include The Arb in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID
Legal Name: Transition Zone Horticultural Institute, Inc.
Address: 4001 S. Woody Mountain Rd., Flagstaff, AZ 86005
Federal Tax ID Number: 94-2788812